Author Topic: Before you use the toilet, please read this  (Read 322 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • Freshman Member
  • Rate Member: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Before you use the toilet, please read this
« on: March 26, 2018, 05:41:27 PM »
We need to be conscious, Prater and watchful.  This happened to a student in abraka, delta state by the name like ekpakpome

Read his survival tales below

"God's Miracles never end and they are marvellous in our eyes.

God saved me from a dangerous horrible looking  cobra yesterday night  in my toilet Seat(WC) here in Abraka delta state.

It was around 7.34pm when wanted to use the toilet (pee)  I decided to use my touch light to view the sink  before action,i saw a black stuff below the water in the toilet seat and I was trying to identify what it could be because I used the toilet some hours ago. Lo and behold it was a horrible looking cobra. I called the care taker of the hostel where I live, he came and confirmed it.The snake is so big that we couldn't devised another good means to kill it than the use of Gun🔫 .For more than 2hrs the snake was there until we called the attention of the vigilante group and finally it was killed with the aid of a gun.

Please always make sure you look very well before using your toilet. I couldn't believe how it entered but verifications say it came from the toilet suck away pit".

see photos below. usually don't send this kind of messages, but this happened  to someone i am familiar with.

"God's Miracles never end and they are marvellous in our eyes.

God saved me from a dangerous horrible looking  cobra yesterday night  in my toilet Seat(WC) here in Abraka delta state.

It was around 7.34pm when wanted to use the toilet (pee)  I decided to use my touch light to view the sink  before action,i saw a black stuff below the water in the toilet seat and I was trying to identify what it could be because I used the toilet some hours ago. Lo and behold it was a horrible looking cobra. I called the care taker of the hostel where I live, he came and confirmed it.The snake is so big that we couldn't devised another good means to kill it than the use of Gun🔫 .For more than 2hrs the snake was there until we called the attention of the vigilante group and finally it was killed with the aid of a gun.

Please always make sure you look very well before using your toilet. I couldn't believe how it entered but verifications say it came from the toilet suck away pit".

see photos below.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • Freshman Member
    • View Profile
Re: Before you use the toilet, please read this
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 05:42:30 PM »
More pictures

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 05:42:59 PM »
Last picture

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 05:44:30 PM »
What is the strangest or most dangerous thing you have seen in your toilet / bathroom.  Please leave us a comment

Offline Ola

• Freshman Member
  • Rate Member: +1/-0
    • View Profile
  • Level: Graduate
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 06:45:47 PM »
This is serious