FIIRO Season 1 – Do You Think You Have What It Takes To Be Africa’s Best Technopreneur?
The Show is inspired by the Federal Institute of Industrial Research Oshodi (FIIRO) and Lashone Links Communications Limited to advocate for development of meaningful entrepreneurial culture and motivate young entrepreneurs towards evolving a productive economy by providing alternative but complimentary funding opportunities for investment in indigenous R&D Technologies for job creation and national socioeconomic development.
The show is designed to engage and reward participants as they go through different levels of tasks to enhance and nurture them to be world class solution providers and industrial entrepreneurs in the areas of technologies applied to processing, production and manufacturing.
The show is targeted at connecting and promoting the interest of Nigerian Youthful population; especially the unemployed youth and prospective entrepreneurs in indigenous technologies solutions for manufacturing and production in the areas of: Food and Argo-allied Processing; Product Design and Packaging; Processing Equipment Design and Fabrication; Waste to wealth; Chemical and Environmental Technology; Biotechnology etc.
Who Can Register?
Male or female between the age of 18 and 45 years from any one of the 36 states in Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), existing and aspiring Entrepreneurs, employed and unemployed youths, students in Secondary and tertiary institutions; School Certificate, NCE, OND, HND, B.Sc, M.Sc, PhD Holders, Inventors and innovators; Youths and Adults; Working Class and about to retire people in the private and public sectors; intrapreneurs in corporate and non-corporate organisations; women; refugees|returnees etc.
– A star prize of 25 Million Naira.
– 2nd Prize of 15 Million Naira.
– 3rd Prize of 10 Million Naira.
– First 3 winners will be supported to own one (1) small scale enterprise each, based on FIIRO technologies on any of the Technology Incubation Centers in Nigeria.
– Everyone that registers is entitled to 1-day free entrepreneurial training with a certificate of participation.
– The first 2,000 participants after the internet-based selection exercise will be recommended to CBN, Bank of Industry, Bank of Agriculture and program collaborators like Dangote Group, Nasco Group, Unilever Nig PLC, May and Baker Nig PLC for business take off loan/grants.
– 37 entrepreneurs to emerge the Most Outstanding Industrial Entrepreneurs (Certified by FIIRO); They will also enjoy 3-Weeks Full Techno-entrepreneurship training at FIIRO as well as special recommendations to appropriate organisations for business loan/grant.
CLICK HERE to register
WATCH VIDEO FOR MORE DETAILS
click banner for details