Every Funaabite can relate to these 7 Habits
Funaab students are a wonderful set of people and while I am glad I have met them both directly and indirectly, they have traits that I find quite intriguing. Hence, my topic and I will start with
- Charging of phones at every occasion. Really, can we take a break? I get that there could be no power supply for 24 hours on any of the seven days of the week but must we make it so obvious? Through observations, I have noticed that funaabites always charge their phones in every class, seminar, talk, practical sessions and in short, everywhere they go. And as a result, some people lose their gadgets, some are seized by lecturers and others get spoiled little by little through the inconsistent electricity supply.
- Queueing. Wow. It amazes me at how organized and well behaved we can be with the excessive queues. Funaabites have a queue for everything and I mean EVERYTHING. I’m quite impressed with their behavior and ability to comport themselves but that leads to the next habit
- Shunting. Despite the ever long and orderly queues comes the annoying aspect of shunting. I get that as humans we have the tendency to rush things and always be in a hurry but can we calm down for a minute? Everyone will still get a chance of writing the exam or getting into the shuttle and all other reasons for which the queues were made in the first place.
- All the best. Funaabites always and swiftly reply all the best to every news or detail given them as if they don’t care but five them a few minutes and you will see them doing something about it or discussing it. It is good to sort out issues but must they first be answered with all the best first???
- Girls and their high demands. This is a topic that actually fascinates me it is not just because I’m a lady but also because I try to understand what the guys think and feel. Ladies, can we please not be lousy and too demanding? Right, we are the ones to be taken care of and cherished and all that but can we also bear in our minds that our boyfriends are also students and while some are working students, others depend solely on their parents for income. Let us take initiative and show them that we can take care of the bills of dinners/outings or at least take care of ourselves during Friday’s Imagine Cinema.
- Reading and studying. I am highly impressed by how much Funaabites read and study most especially when tests and exams draw near. You guys are the most studious people I have ever met. You are the best. Keep the flag flying higher. Finally,
- Item 7 You can not tell me you have a program that involves Funaabites and not have item 7 on the agenda. While some people will attend, many won’t so you might as well just forget about it. As the saying goes, “a hungry man is an angry man”, for you to get the best out of Funaabites and students in general, kindly include the item 7 package. It will go a long way for you and for them
Did I miss any trait or habit? Add yours in the comment area below