click banner for details
Proudly Sponsored by Princess Naturals
We are looking forward to this year’s Mr and Miss FUNAAB beauty pageant as the organizing committee have been working really hard to make sure the best show is put together as well as ensuring that the best gentleman and lady is crowned. It has been several weeks of preparations, grooming and training for the handsome and beautiful contestants while teasing the taste buds of Funaabites with mouth watering behind the scene clips of the MMFUNAAB pageant.
MMFUNAAB in the past years has grown from being just a pageant to being a platform that gives students the opportunity to showcase their talents, achieve great feat and be a great influence to their environment. The pageant which tests more than just the IQ of the kings and queens has witnessed the emergence of some of the best kings and queens on campus in yesteryears.
This year MMFUNAAB themed “Everyone is a role model” has teamed up with Princees Naturals skincare and beauty products and FUNAAB Gist to put together an online photo competition titled “Miss Photogenic FUNAAAB 2018“. This maiden edition is sponsored by Nigeria foremost and most trusted organic skin care and beauty company, PRINCESS NATURALS.
Miss Photogenic FUNAAB sets out to recognize and reward natural beauty and award the most photogenic contestant of MMFUNAAB making the public the judge for a free and fair contest. All contestants are contestants of Mr and Miss FUNAAB 2018 beauty pageant and selection will be based on the contestants who gets the most vote via a dedicated online voting page which makes up 70% of the voting process and via Instagram which makes up for the other 30%. The winner for this contest will be announced at the grand finale of the pageant and The winner of this years pageant will walk away with the following prizes courtesy our prestigious sponsor PRINCESSS NATURALS;
• Winner of the contest becomes FUNAAB Campus Ambassador for Princess Naturals
• Monthly supply of beauty and skincare products from PRINCESS NATURALS for winner for 12 months or as long as she holds the title, anyone that comes first
• 4 FREE Spa gift card from PRINCESS NATURAL for winner that can be used every quarter for 12 months or as long as she holds the title, anyone that comes first
• Winner will be Featured in an advertorial for PRINCESS NATURAL
and many more.
Note: Terms and conditions apply
HOW TO VOTE ONLINE
1. visit www.funaabgist.com/mpf
2. Allow website notification or subscribe to our news letter
2. select your favorite contestants
3. Cast your vote
4. Come back the next day to vote again
Contestant with the highest vote wins this category
HOW TO VOTE VIA INSTAGRAM
1. Follow @princessnaturals @mmfunaab @funaabgist on instagram
2. like the contest picture
3. Comment “i vote (contestant name)”
4. Contestants with the highest number of votes via the comment sections wins
Only commenters who complete step 1 will be counted as valid votes
Voting closes on November 16.
MEET OUR SPONSOR – PRINCESS NATURALS
Princess Naturals & Body Organics is a range of all – natural personal care & beauty products. We also offer body treatments and spa services ranging from a professional facial treatment, full body wax, Half leg wax, bikini wax, Hollywood wax, Brazilian wax etc, Manicure and Pedicure, Body polish/Steam bath and exfoliation, Eye lash extension and other Beauty therapies.
Follow @Princessnaturals on Instagram
Buy the best rates at www.princessnaturals.com.ng
MEET THE CONTESTANTS